ChristianaCare - Major Gifts Officer -
Our Member, ChristianaCare is looking for a Major Gifts Director to work collaboratively with the Philanthropy Team and across their expansive health system on fundraising strategies regarding donor, research, stewardship, events, etc. This position will work to secure substantial philanthropic investments that advance the mission of ChristianaCare.
The Major Gifts Director serves as a strategic fundraising partner with a diverse portfolio focused on high-level major and planned gift prospects for strategic initiatives across multiple campuses and service lines throughout the organization. This position will focus on five- to nine- figure gifts including planned gifts and strategic gifts including endowments.
Some responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and execute a planned giving program that deepens and expands the existing Legacy Society donor base, with a special emphasis on creating a pipeline of high-end individual major and estate gifts.
- Build strong working relationships with ChristianaCare’s leadership, physicians and other caregivers to identify fundraising opportunities and prospects.
- Conduct effective portfolio/prospect management: Identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, negotiate, and steward a portfolio of major and planned gift prospects who have the capacity to give $10,000 or more, with a focus on matching the prospects’ philanthropic interests with institutional needs and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively across other departments to identify, cultivate, and solicit individual donors to achieve robust revenue goals, segment and leverage existing strategies and database tools.
- Desired candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (CFRE, CAP or Masters degree preferred). Must also possess a minimum of five to seven years of experience as a seasoned fundraising professional with health care experience, capital/comprehensive campaign experience and a successful track record of developing strategies for solicitations of major, leadership and principal gifts.
Deadline to Apply: Jan 17, 2023. Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3409290892 for additional details.