What happens when 100 people donate $100 you raise $10,000, that is the benefit of working together as a community. The is the power of everyone investing in the what matters to them at the level they can afford. We all can do something.
The Do More 24 DE Campaign a partnership with United Way of Delaware and Spur Impact will take place on March 5 & 6, 2020. It is a great way to give back to those organizations that you are supportive of. It also provides you with the opportunity to challenge your friends, family, and peers to do something.
Delaware has had a very generous corporate and foundation culture with there percentages doubling the national average. One the other side, Delaware ranks 48th in individually giving per capita. Let's change that!
Do more 24 is a fun and easy way for the entire Delaware Community to impact philanthropy and be inspired to donate to local nonprofits.
Do your part to do more in 24 hours of March 5th and 6th. We have 13 days before Do More 24 DE launches. What can you do?
1. Make sure your favorite nonprofit is registered at https://www.domore24delaware.org
2. Mark you calendar to make your donation March 5 & 6
3. Invite 24 friends to Do More 24 DE to do 1 & 2
4. Get your employer to match your and your co-workers gifts-double up for all.
5. Use your social media to challenge your "contacts" to #DoMore24DE, #DoMore24Delaware,
We must work together to Do More 24 DE for Delaware nonprofits to make this year the best year ever. We also need to move Delaware out to the bottom 10th of individual giving to the top 10th.. 2020 is the year to make this happen. It only takes 100 people to donate $100 to have a $10,000 impact on an organization. Do more 24 DE.
Cynthia Pritchard, President and CEO Philanthropy Delaware