The Exchange 2019, the annual conference hosted by The Social Impact Exchange in partnership with Morgan Stanley. Join us and keynote speakers that include Van Jones, Anand Giridharadas, Sal Khan, and Sally Yates!
Philanthropy Delaware Members receive a 50% registration discount.
Contact Cynthia@philanthropydelaware.org for the code
This year’s conference theme is Shaping the Future Together: Philanthropy as Change Capital. Join us for truly unique sessions that look at urgent areas in which philanthropy can and must play a key leadership role in shaping our future:
- The Future of the Economy: Creating a Just Economy with Opportunities for All
- The Future of Democracy and Our Social Contract
- Shaping the Future: Strengthening Our Democracy and The Role of Journalism
Issue tracks—Education, Health, Economic Mobility, and Environment—will investigate how these larger discussions play out in the specific areas that our audience seeks to improve.
There are many other ways in which The Exchange 2019 promises to be unique:
- Keynote speakers who are forging the groundbreaking ideas and innovative solutions that will shape a better future
- Plenary sessions that will cover how to break down traditional silos to explore systemic change and population level impact in health, education and economic mobility
- Honest dialogues about changes in philanthropy and the choices we need to make to create a more equitable, diverse and democratic society
- Speakers from across sectors sharing how to achieve multi-sector collaboration and address the current climate of division to transform the future
- New approaches and methods that audience members can apply in their own work to achieve impact at scale
Click here for more information