Beau Biden Foundation
Mission: Protecting children and confronting abuse.
Vision: Children growing up safe and healthy, in a world free from abuse
B - Best Practices for Youth Serving Organizations
E - Education for adults and children
A - Advocacy for stronger child protection laws
U - Unwavering commitment to the mission of Beau Biden
Administrative Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator:
- Office Management: Supervision of office equipment and supplies, reception, manage deposits and check requests.
- Administrative Assistance: Database entry, copying and organizing materials for meetings, trainings and special events.
- Executive Assistance: Maintain calendar, travel schedule, and booking for executive director and other staff when necessary.
- Resource Development: Participate in resource development activities, as needed
- General: Attend staff meetings, staff retreats, and other meetings as deemed necessary (will require some travel), other duties related to operations and administration
Develop, promote, and maintain a wide range of volunteer opportunities within the Foundation.
- Maintain Volunteer Service Descriptions for each volunteer assignment
- Conduct and arrange for volunteer orientation and training
- Schedule all volunteer activity, including program delivery
- Develop and manage volunteer policies, procedures, and standards of volunteer service
- Develop methods for and assess volunteer feedback
- Organize and participate in volunteer recruitment and recognition programs and special events
- Evaluate all aspects of volunteer programs to ensure effectiveness and to recommend/implement changes as appropriate
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely statistical and activity reports on volunteer participation.
How To Apply - Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline - May 23, 2019
Click here for more information.