Join Philanthropy Delaware for an informal conversation and for the opportunity to convene and connect with stakeholders in philanthropy.
The "Meet and Greet" setting will be the opportunity to create valuable discussions of how we can work together to make a positive impact throughout the state.
8 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Newark, DE
STAR Tower, Conference Room 313, 3rd floor
100 Discovery Boulevard, Newark Delaware, 19713
11:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Dover, DE
Starbucks - 1481 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Georgetown, DE
Sussex County Health Coalition
21133 Sterling Ave, Ste 12, Georgetown, DE 19947
This event is intended for those interested in learning more about the following:
• The value of philanthropy for the public, media, community leaders, and policymakers;
• Effective, efficient, and accountable grantmaking practices;
• Issues affecting the philanthropic sector;
• Leadership and resources to ensure intentional, long-term change;
• Knowledge and skills to advance missions effectively; and
• Working together to improve the lives of people in our communities.
Please contact Melissa Micek at (302) 333-8004 or Melissa@PhilanthropyDelaware.org for any questions or concerns.