The Harry Chapin Foundation's mission is to support nonprofit organizations that have demonstrated their ability to dramatically improve the lives and livelihood of people by helping them to become self-sufficient.
The Foundation focuses its funding in the following areas:
- arts-in-education programs;
- community education programs; and,
- agricultural and environmental programs.
Types of support include:
- project support;
- general operating support; and,
- challenge and matching grants.
Click here for more information