The D’Addario Foundation identifies the most impactful instrument instruction programs in communities of need and provides support to assist their growth and development.
Grants are provided to high-quality sustainable music instruction programs on the frontline to improve access to music education. The focus is on programs that bring music back into communities and schools and get kids playing as early and as frequently as possible.
Cash grants averaging $2,500 and product donations are provided. The Foundation prefers not to provide funding for the purpose of purchasing equipment or instruments.
Grants are not provided to/for:
- religious, veteran, or fraternal organizations;
- telethons, benefits, or fundraisers;
- capital campaigns;
- endowments or building fund drives;
- political or lobbying organizations;
- performances, masterclasses, festivals, workshops, concerts, summer camps, drum circles, or competitions; or,
- band boosters or private schools.
Note: scholarships are also available.
Click here for more information