Grants Operations Lead - DuPont - In this role you will support all aspects of the company’s Community Impact grants management operations. You will work with internal and external partners to shepherd grants through applicable processes and workflows and manage all grant-related communication including award and declination letters.
- Initially, work with an external consultant to establish a new grants management system and associated processes. Work closely with the grants management platform vendor to develop the coding system and processes for grant administration.
- Create and process all grant communication and grant-related correspondence, including applications invitations, and award letters and/or declination letters.
- Work cross-functionally to support the execution of the grant lifecycle, from initial invitation through grant closure.
- Manage the application process, working with potential grantees as needed to ensure all process and reporting expectations are clear and understood and working with colleagues to secure necessary approvals.
- Work with Legal and other corporate functions to ensure potential grantees meet all required legal and regulatory compliance checks.
- Facilitate the release of grant disbursements, validating data against grant documentation and approvals.
- Maintain data integrity in all systems – capturing and documenting approval, coding, grant requirements, data collection and reporting.
- Support the reporting and data collection process, assisting with data capture and associated measurement and evaluation processes.
- Collaborate with Finance, Tax, and other corporate functions on financial accounting and reporting as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, Experiences
To be successful, the Grant Operations Lead must be able to work cross functionally to help establish and shepherd grants management processes while ensuring the nimble execution of grants. The person in this role will balance strong analytical skills with superb soft skills to manage grantee expectations, competing priorities and internal requests, often against tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in philanthropy operations and systems, particularly in grants management/processing.
- Solid experience with grants management and reporting software required; experience standing up a new system is preferred.
- Experience in a matrixed, multi-national corporate or Foundation environment is preferred.
- Basic understanding of non-profit-specific regulations and reporting requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and task follow-through.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate and simplify complex technical concepts for broad audiences.
- Ability to work in a client-facing environment with sound judgement to resolve issues and deftly manage exceptions.
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come. Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients continue to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!Come realize how you can make an impact, act like an owner and partner with customers in our journey.Please access the following link to better understand& appreciate DuPont’s Journey:
About DuPont For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Click here for more information.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper! Apply Now
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster here.
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.