Does your organization value diversity, inclusion and equity? How are those values reflected in your organization's approach to learning and evaluation?
Philanthropy Delaware members are invited to learn more about the Expanding the Bench initiative. We will listen to a webinar with Elizabeth Waetzig and Rachele Espiritu, Co-Directors of Expanding the Bench and Founding Partners of Change Matrix on Tuesday, February 25th. Stay after the webinar for a member dialogue about equity in philanthropy.
Expanding the Bench (ETB) is based on the belief that learning and evaluation have the power to shape policy, programs, and practice and that evaluators from diverse communities increase the likelihood that methods, analyses, and interpretation benefit the communities they serve.
Expect to hear about:
1. A new pathway for diverse evaluators to gain knowledge and experience in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation (CREE), the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program;
2. An exclusive searchable online database for evaluation funders and partners to connect with a diverse group of seasoned evaluators - the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network; and
3. Our field-building movement to advance the practice of culturally responsive and equitable evaluation and that includes partnerships and ETB funding opportunities.
Find out how Expanding the Bench is increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in evaluation, and how this initiative can support your organization's pursuit of equity.
- In-person: Community Service Building, 100 W 10th Street, Room 6, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Virtual option: Can't make it in person? Philanthropy Delaware members can register and will receive the webinar link to join virtually.
2:30 - 2:40 Welcome
2:40 - 3:15 Presentation by Elizabeth Waetzig and Rachele Espiritu
3:15 - 3:25 Q&A with Speakers
3:25 - 3:30 Webinar Ends
3:30 - 4:30 Philanthropy Delaware Member Dialogue & Discussion
This webinar is possible through the support from partnerships. Philanthropy Delaware is a proud member of Associations Advancing Equitable Evaluation Practices and the United Philanthropy Forum.
Organized by Associations Advancing Equitable Evaluation Practices and the United Philanthropy Forum
Questions? Contact Melissa Micek, Director of Engagement, at 302-333-8004 via phone or Melissa@PhilanthropyDelaware.org via e-mail.