In partnership with LOCUS Impact Investing, this virtual workshop is a continuation of the Communities of Practice: Impact Investing. In March 2020, LOCUS Impact Investing presented to Philanthropy Delaware members that provided a deep dive on local impact investing. Foundation staff and their board members joined this
Philanthropy Delaware Philanthropic and Advisor Members are invited to join us on September 15 to enhance their learning about the opportunities locally and nationally for impact investing. Share knowledge across the network of support of Philanthropy Delaware and have a deeper impact in your philanthropic work.
Communities of Practice: Impact Investing
September 15, 2020
Registration opens soon!
Philanthropy Delaware Members are invited to this engaging virtual workshop to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the swelling movement in the field to move from being responsive to traditional grantmaking opportunities to being community impact driven.
- Have the opportunity to work through a short assessment to take stock of "readiness" to move toward local investing for impact.
- Learn about the broad set of tools to use to deploy impact capital across Delaware, including PRIs/MRIs, loan guarantees, direct lending, integrated capital (loans and grants), loan loss reserves.
- Learn how peer foundations are using these tools to address critical community issues.
- Identify critical issues in the state that can be addressed using foundation local investment tools.
Questions? - Contact Melissa Micek, Director of Engagement, at 302-333-8004 via phone or at email@example.com via e-mail.
Click here to see all Program Resources. (Philanthropy Delaware Member log-in required). Check out Philanthropy Delaware's Exclusive Member Resources: Reports and Research on Impact Investing.
This workshop is intended for Foundation Staff and Leaders, Corporate Philanthropy Staff that are Philanthropy Delaware's Philanthropic Members.
By registering for this event, guests at this program allow Philanthropy Delaware to use any pictures taken at this event, without compensation, for promotional and publicity purposes in broadcast, telecast, print, electronic, and all other media.