The Nonprofit Center at LaSalle University is seeking candidates to affiliate with its dynamic, capacity-building, nonprofit consulting practice. We are currently seeking experienced (at least three years) consultants with nonprofit expertise in the following areas: strategic planning, human resources, financial, and fund development. In addition, we are seeking former executive directors with at least five years experience for our interim executive director program.
With 40 years of experience at the forefront of helping nonprofits strengthen themselves, their boards and their staff, we recognize that all nonprofits -- no matter how admirable their mission -- must be able to implement and maintain strong business practices in order to succeed in today's competitive and complex world. We are a management support organization, providing services grounded in best practices in nonprofit management, governance and operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Write consulting work plans and proposals
· Carry out customized consulting assignments in a professional manner and in a manner consistent with the philosophy of The Nonprofit Center, from initial intake meeting to writing final reports
· Maintain expertise in areas for which s/he has been hired by The Nonprofit Center
· Assist, when asked, in the evaluation of the impact of each consulting assignment
· Attend Professional Development sessions as required by The Director of Consulting
· Comply with policies and procedures detailed in the Consultant and Instructor Manual.
· Produce quality deliverables within the projected timeline and budget
· When necessary partner with other Nonprofit Center consultants
· Demonstrated, through a combination of education and experience, expertise in the content area(s) for which being hired
· Prior consulting experience (minimum of three years)
· Demonstrated ability to differentiate between solving problems for people and helping people to solve their own problems
· Strong facilitation and presentation skills
· Highly developed oral and written communication skills
· Flexibility and creativity to navigate a wide range of situations and clients in a professional manner
· Attention to detail and deadlines
· Commitment to the nonprofit sector and the mission of The Nonprofit Center
· Bonus: experience presenting professional development workshops or formal teaching experience
How to Apply
For consideration, please forward cover letter and your resume or curriculum vitae for review to: Lori C. Moffa, Director of Consulting at email@example.com. No calls please.
Click Here for More Information