Philadelphia Youth Network (PYN) has an immediate opening for a full-time Program Manager.
This position is responsible for management and implementation of education and/or employment programs at the Philadelphia Youth Network. The position will oversee an individual program or multiple programs at the same time, with a strong focus on implementing virtual youth programs in the first 6 months.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Project management and Program implementation of programs. This includes execution of all programmatic requirements (i.e. requirement, enrollment, placement, upskilling/pd, participant payments) and compliance with all federal, state, local, funder and organizational guidelines
· Contribute to the design and/or modification of evidence-based workforce operational strategies for youth and providers
· Developing and managing relationships with partners necessary for program service delivery
· Enter data into necessary systems and producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
· Analyzing program risks
· Develops tools, surveys, guides, marketing materials, trainings, policies, and procedures necessary for program implementation
· Monitors and manages the program budget in accordance with funding regulations and spending against certain programmatic budget line items
· Attends divisional, organization-wide and other team related meetings to ensure information sharing and to assist with other organizational initiatives whenever needed
· Manage, hire, and supervise members of the team (full-time and temporary) and implement the appropriate professional development tools and training to maximize operational effectiveness and to ensure the achievement of employee goals and performance benchmarks
· Perform other duties as assigned
Click Here for More Information