Cinnaire is a Philanthropy Delaware Member. A Portfolio Manager is responsible for the proactive management of loans post-closing. The Portfolio Manager monitors borrowers for reporting and covenant compliance, manages and mitigates potential defaults and credit losses, and conducts an annual review of each borrower in the portfolio and supports the annual portfolio review process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as primary point of contact for borrowers post close:
2. Assists with the analysis of loan portfolio trends and identifies portfolio vulnerabilities by interpreting data on payment trends, borrower financial ratios, pricing, economic influences and other factors affecting the portfolio.
3. Manages troubled loans:
4. Provides technical assistance to support borrower financial health.
5. Supports compliance with portfolio and collateral monitoring procedures.
6. Prepares recommendations for loan modifications, restructurings, and renewals.
7. Provides continuous process and content improvements to policies, procedures, and risk rating methodology.
Qualifications and Skills:
Travel Required: 20%
Click here for more information and to apply.
Office: (302) email@example.com
Address:100 W. 10th Street, Suite 500Wilmington, DE 19801
Copyright Philanthropy Delaware, Inc. 2017Philanthropy Delaware, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization