11 Trends in Philanthropy for 2023
The Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy released its annual report noting trends in philanthropy for 2023. Many variables impact our work in the philanthropic sector. What should we be mindful of, change or embrace in 2023? Note the quick list of the 11 Trends below and follow the link for further examination of each.
- The Rise of Collaborative Funding
- Rethinking What Capacity Building Should Be — and Who Should Decide
- Disaster Philanthropy is Transitioning for the Long Haul
- For-Profit News Outlets are Exploring Nonprofit Models
- New Organizational Structure Models are Toppling the Staff Pyramid.
- Policymakers are Paying Increasing Attention to Moving More Money Faster.
- ESG Backlash Will Affect the Future of Philanthropy and Impact Investing
- Will Philanthropy Stay Focused on Racial Equity?
- More Nonprofit Employees are Moving to Unionize
- IRS Delays and Other Barriers to Data Mean Real Risks for Nonprofits
- The Public is Holding Nonprofits Accountable to Living Their Mission and Values
To learn more about the 11 trends in Philanthropy please see below: https://johnsoncenter.org/blog/11-trends-in-philanthropy-for-2023/